about 2 months ago

Competition: Qarabağ - Sivasspor watch live stream UEFA Europa League

http://live.welcome.bet/1962203s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1962203s215

Molde - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Molde has a good chance of round of 32 (77%), has a chance of round of 16 (18%), has a very small chance of qtrs (5%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Arsenal has a very good chance of round of 32 (>99%), has a good chance of round of 16 (65%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • In this match Arsenal is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Molde won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-4.

    CFR Cluj - Roma match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • CFR Cluj has a chance of round of 32 (28%), has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Roma has a very good chance of round of 32 (97%), has a good chance of round of 16 (65%), has a chance of qtrs (37%), has a chance of semis (20%), has a small chance of final (10%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • CFR Cluj is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Roma in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recently Roma have a series of home games.
  • In this match Roma is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches CFR Cluj won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-5.

    CSKA Sofia - Young Boys match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • CSKA Sofia has a very small chance of round of 32 (5%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Young Boys has a good chance of round of 32 (70%), has a chance of round of 16 (30%), has a small chance of qtrs (13%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches CSKA Sofia is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Young Boys is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Young Boys could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently CSKA Sofia have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Young Boys have a series of home games.
  • In this match Young Boys is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches CSKA Sofia won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-3.

    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11603146/oerebro-v-leksands-shl-live-stream

    https://roderick-lelandeuc51m4.tumblr.com/post/635803317918892032/live-streaming-slovan-liberec-v-hoffenheim-tv

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11603146/watch-molde-v-arsenal-soccer-live-26-11

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11618448/streaming-live-qarabag-agdam-v-sivassp

    https://mullen.tribe.so/post/5fbd755b748541381a77eb3a

  • ← Slovak Republic v Iceland Live[Stream•]?! Maccabi Tel Aviv v Villarreal "liveStream"(live) →